We're Seattle Samosa, a growing company that runs on a single objective of spreading smiles one samosa at a time! Our vision is to make samosas the most loved anytime snack across the globe. We are committed towards achieving this vision by offering numerous varieties of Authentic tasting samosas made from Fresh (organic and local, as much as possible) ingredients, without any additives or preservatives (Pure), available to anyone, anywhere. Seattle Samosa is now expanding into multiple Farmers market and looking for enthusiastic team members, preferably with prior Farmers market experience. You will be the face of Seattle Samosa at these markets and you will also get to experience the kitchen operation. This way you can be a permanent part of our ever-growing team of hard working and fun loving people. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for details, value quality over quantity, is an excellent communicator, collaborator, and resourceful who can work in high pressure environments efficiently.
1. Must be 18 years or above age.
2. Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
3. Must have a valid driver license and reliable vehicle to commute between kitchen and farmers market.
4. Obtain and maintain an active Food Handlers Card.
5. Weekend availability is required for this position (partial weekend availability may be considered for the right candidate).
6. Bending, kneeling, and standing for long periods of time is part of the job.
7. Job requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 Lbs items.
8. Basic kitchen and customer service experience is preferred.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Pickup equipment and materials from the kitchen and drive to the farmers market location.
2. Setup booth according to market guidelines.
3. Keep the booth clean, tidy, and well stocked.
4. Take orders and serve guests.
5. Handle payments via cash, card or other online payment methods.
6. Clean, wrap-up, and return items to the kitchen.